Friday, October 27, 2006

P.A. Day

yayayayayayaya. =) Today york region schools had a pa day. At first, I said that I promised myself that I would do my homework and study and all cuz I have three tests on Monday and Tuesday. o_O....but sadly, I am disappointed at myself cuz I didn't do much...However..I did start on my accounting presentation so I guess that's a start. =D.

Yeah okay...so what else did I do today? hmmm...I woke up bright and early at 8:30...on a pa day!? o_o... Yeah and then I had lessons...and then I read a stack of newspapers to find some good articles for accounting. =P Took me long enough...since I am such an indecisive person. =S. Yeah anyhow...after looking for an hour and a half, I got 3 articles!!THREE!! =) yay! Then I ran out of the house and bused/subwayed my butt downtown to meet a bunch of friends. Yup. And then I bumped into Abby and Ray! =D hehe they're so cute. Yes anyhow...I went to starbucks and got my frapuccino mocha light and I was so happy...well for the amount of time it lasted. But technically, my first taste of it IS suppose to be my happiest moment out of my entire time of drinking it according to my economics textbook about some theory that some dude said. -_-. I can't actually believe that I remember this...thats my problem. I remember such useless things when instead I should be memorizing the chain rule or quotient rule for calc. yes..anyhow after I walked around with my friends, I subwayed my butt back to finch...and then I met my mommy next door at her work place. It started to rain and I didn't have an umbrella so I had to use my hood and I was carrying so much stuff too. So my hood kept flying back (it was also windy) and I had to put one hand on my head to keep my hood in place and carry everything else in my other hand. =/ Oh well, after I met my mom, we went to galleria where we met my dad. There, we ate dinner and I got my ja jang myun and I was sooo happy =)...even though it wasn't as good as the old buk choon place...it is better than everywhere else. =/ So...I am still searching for my perfect ja jang myun. If anyone knows of a place...PLZ tell me...=P (but not the chinese kinds...the korean ones. =) )Honestly....I miss the old chef at buk choon. =*( .

doo doo doo...today was sooo cold. And it's gonna get colder and colder....But I think I'd rather be cold then hot. I remember my brother use to ask me if I'd rather die by being frozen to death or being burnt alive. HAHAHA. how gay. It's like he wanted to plan my death strategically but only after he found out my preference of death. =P But yes...I think I'd rather be frozen to death...cuz then I"ll be too numb to feel anything and my heart rate will just slow down. Now on the other hand if I were to be burnt alive, I'd feel myself burn up. o_o.. Okay I dont know where this is going. AHHH geez...see...If I was studying instead of writing these random posts of nonsense of how to die...maybe...just maybe ...I'd do better at school. =P Okay, I guess I'll start cooking now for tomorrows pot luck. =) yum yum. Then I'll do some homework. =P

5 Comments:

Blogger Elena said...

uhh dre, you know how you commented saying you recognized Bryan's hand cuz of the ring? lol that's not him nor does he have ring like that.

i wished i had a p.a. day thought I'd probably waste it by simply sleeping eating and watching tv

10:19 PM  
Blogger jonny said...

i'd freeze to death...that way, you can't feel pain. technically. XD

5:34 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

haha oh andrea, your randomness makes me feel better knowing that i'm not the only one who thinks weird things... it's so hard to remember math rules! blah it's so much easier to remember it when i actually do the math.

freeze to death - yes, i think that way you'll feel relatively less pain than if you were to burn to death. but wait. if you told brian you prefer to freeze, then what if to spite you he'd burn you instead??? o.O

7:59 PM  
Blogger mo said...

hello dre.

i didn't read your blog yet..its too long..ill read it tomorrow! ahaha

study haaaarrrrd =P

8:57 PM  
Blogger jonchen said...

hehe you wasted your pa day...well i kinda did, but not really
and its quite warm the past few days, i dunno why though =]

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home