Monday, October 02, 2006

Good Times and Bad Times

Recap on Saturday:
Woke up bright and early at 9 something. =P Then I went to Finch station to meet a bunch of people. From there, me and 4 other "children" and our 18 year old father (hahaha) subwayed all the way downtown to the uni fair. =D ya...I didnt plan it. =P They just needed an extra child for a groupy. Anyhow, we get to a pre sky walk thing and a lot of companies are giving away free things and stuff. =D We were going crazy. haha...okay not really...but there was this one stand I stayed at for soooo long. o_o the Canon stand. =D They had this cool instant photo printer and so we/me haha ...decided to stay there for a while and take pics and print alot. harhar it was awesome. =) Anyhow, after getting alot of free stuff, we walked across the sky walk and went to the convention centre. I attended the waterloo co-op presnetation adn I thought it was pretty good. That just might be my future school. =D. yes yes

After the uni fair, we subwayed our butts to the north york centre, got off and karyn, carol and I went sushiing at ichiban. harhar =D It was awesome cuz I never get to spend time with these two cuz of various reasons. =/ And the food was awesome. yum yum. So after sushiing we then subwayed back to finch and then went our seperate ways. dooo doo doo what a fun day. =)

Then my parents came, picked me up, and dragged me to dinner where i watched them eat cuz i was so full from sushiing. After that, I went to felly and that was my night.

SOOO....that was the good side of me. Now here comes thes ugly part . Please do not read on if you are in a particularly happy mood, cuz I would just like to get this out of me, and it may change your happy mood. =/ Yeah, anyways I feel like ranting. Because I am very disturbed....I dotn know aobut what...maybe its everything thats going on. ionnno. I just feel like stopping everything...everything that's goign on. Or maybe im just oversensitive and paranoid about certain things. -_-. grrr I dont even think I am making sense. It's just that certain things tick me off and I feel like lashing out. But I can't, cuz I'm contained by many boundaries. I'm like a human bomb...ready to blow up but I dotn know when. The last time I ticked was errr last year about this time of the year. Yes...how odd..I still remember. I just know that this is so unhealthy for me cuz I never get to lash out. GRRR.... so pissed off. I hate you. Yes I do. Sometimes I hate you so much that I want to slap you. But no, I dont. Stupid me just stays quiet. That's how I express my anger...by staying quiet. -_- I know I shouldn't be hating you, but I do. Sometimes, I try to make myself think that I dont hate you...so I deny it and put a smile on my face. Sometimes I dont want to talk to you, but I still approach you and say something nice. I think I handle my anger in a very bad way. Oh geez....excuse me while I explode for a second...that is if I permit myself to explode. -_-. oh my...and everythings just so hypocritical man...my brother was right.. how horrible...I've always tried to deny it and think that there were always feasable explanations. But no, a person won't understnad until it actually happens...which is quite sad, cuz it took me stupid 17 years to find out. Ahhh...Im ranting. And this will never end. Maybe I'll feel better soon ...lets say tomorrow? =D no...I think not... I dotn know, I hope its soon though. I need to concentrate more on school...its grade 12, my important year. grrr I think Im just gonna stop here now, that kinda made me feel better. I think I know what I need to do now. =/ Maybe I"ll just stop now, there's no need for me anyways. =P okay...trying to think happy thoughts. ******** I think I'm good, I'm just gonna study for my accounting and chem test, maybe do my lab thats due tomrorow, and my calculus and geometry and discrete assingments. -_- ohhh goodness, Im hoping for a miracle here.

5 Comments:

Blogger kevvvvvvvvvv said...

lol aww :(. How unhealth to keep it in.. lol. You must..be..OPTIMISTIC. THink happy thoughts, always look on the bright side and be happy. Tho I dont really see that when talking to you, so you DO let your anger out..haha. Meh, it's all coooool.. you and your 'I hate you's' and 'go dig a hole and die's' and whatnot. So, you just *think* that you're bottling it up, yet you're letting it go. Oh isn't it great to rant? I know, it's awesome. ANyway, back to hwk.. the hwk that doesn't really matter since I'm in grade 10. mwahaha

6:31 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

oi... please don't blow up! :( at least talk to a really good friend about it, someone who can pray for you. Talk to meeee! (ok you don't have to. Those multiple "eeee"s was just fun to type. seriously, though, sure talk to me. though maybe your brother would be someone who'll understand?)

6:31 PM  
Blogger seese said...

talk to mee tooo!!! i'll pray for youu =D

unless, you're talking about me T______________________T

haha... i hope not! i haven't been with you for 17 years of your life so i don't think so.

*hits self* "don't listen to anything she says to you! she's weird and her brain's been proven to be non-existent!"

my other half thinks i'm stupid. sigh...

ranting is fun... in a way. lol, as long as you feel better at the end, i guess. cuz that way, it was a productive rant and not one of those that make you even more angry...

i hope you're not even more angry. talk to me if you need to, i'm here (i hope. i'll summon my brain to come back just for you!! ^^). 8D

good luck in school! you need discrete for pharmicists? i didn't know... at least you can do math. i can't T__T.

felly tmr! yay *dances* 8D

6:27 PM  
Blogger mo said...

haha..taking out your anger on kevin!

maybe you could talk to the person that youre pissed at, and tell them how you feel and why, and maybe they'll stop once they know how you feel. maybe its a misunderstanding?

well i hope you feel better, or are already feeling better..
oh, thank you for caring about malachi btw, i dont think i ever thanked you for buying the cards, and for thinking of buying the cards in the first place =)

12:56 PM  
Blogger jonchen said...

andrea! calm down! >_<. well it is 10 days after you posted...so are you calm yet? haha
don't blow up on me, becuase then i'll get andrea guts all over me x_X
you'll do fine, and you'll be in my prayers if you were not already, but now i have a reason for you! =] yay

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home