Monday, September 04, 2006

Alritey...I'm back in toronto now. I miss San Francisco. =( It was like a dream land...sleep in really late, get up whenver I want to, eat at awesome places, shop everywhere, and see alot of places. =D Now I have to go back to reality and go to schoool....=P Oh well, I hope it won't be so bad...I must make the most of my last year. =D. Anyhow, since my vacationing is over, I should recap on my last week of San Francisco. But...due to my short term memory...I don't remember exactly what I did everyday. So, here's all I remember doing last week. =P

Umm...we went to Chinatown and walked around...then we went to the more civilized English part of downtown and walked around some more. =D It really scared me how smelly and messy chinatown was....and more so how little kids were attending this school down there. I wouldn't be able to handle it if I were them...nuh uh. =/ yes yes...then some other day...I think Saturday, we went to Cliff House again. =D yay...yum yum. =) There happened to be a wedding outside on the balcony there at the same time we were going. =) It was soo prettty...the only thing was that it was freezing. =P I wonder how the bride survived seeing how even I was cold and I was wearing long pants and a sweater. =/ But overall it was really pretty. =) mm...then some other day we went to elephant bar again. yum yum...jungle colada. =) I swear, that place is better then all the places in toronto. yeah...anyhow, we also went to Banana Island. My favourite malaysian place. =D yayers...we went there right before we went to the airport. =) Yay, it made my day. Yeah...I'm kinda not going through chronological order with these places but I'm just remember places as I type here. So yeah, I also went to my aunts newly renovated house. It was soo pretty...but on the other hand it was soo expensive. She renovated two washrooms and the spiraly stair case. It was really pretty. =D yayers
Last week on Sunday I was either suppose to go to church or go to my other relatives house in Oakland. So I was debating over which one was more important...family or church...family or church. =/ I eventually wen to church but my grandparents were kinda pissed at me for going...but by the time I got home, they hadn't even left yet to Oakland. But either way, I didn't go to my relatives house. haha. bummer.

So that was the rest of my recap of San Francisco. yay! =) Finally...even though I forgot alot of things. =/ We were also suppose to go to L.A. on Thursday but it didn't actually happen cuz my grandparents didn't want to go. =P Anyhow, summer's over now, and I must start focusing on school. =P No more slacking off on homework ...I must get my 100% o_O. haha ...as if that's actually possible. =P And what is this that I hear of offseason softball? I'm interested. =D kinda...actually. hmmm...we'll see. =)

2 Comments:

Blogger mo said...

oh..offseason softball...today is the deadline for if you want your team to participate. haha..considering we're mising at least 4 of our players and many of the university people have to study i dont think we'll be able to play. plus, i think its only for seniors...hahah..playing during the school year just isn't the same because there's so much more stress involved..i'd rather play in the summer when i have nothing to do..and when its not freezing cold outside!

sounds like you had a pretty nice vacation! elena brought us chocolate too!! hahah

6:57 AM  
Blogger seese said...

ooo.. offseason softball. that sounds fun. too bad i wont be participating >_< i simply cannot risk losing time from study and hw and whatnot.

elena bought us chocolate?? wow, i didnt know that. hahah. why's it always chocolate?? why not...... hmm. actually, nvm, chocolate's fine. ahah.

anyway. sign me bloggy sometime, ms dre. =)

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home